Breese Adventures Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from Tuesday 2 July, 2013.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name, contact information including email address
- Business name, club, group or society name
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and social media
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You will always be offered the option to opt-out of further marketing emails sent by Breese Adventures Ltd.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our own market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- Breese Adventures Ltd will not sell, share or lease the personal data it collects during the registration and use of a members’ account with third parties without the express permission of its members, or are required by law to do so.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We reserve the right to use anonymous analytical data (eg: Google Analytics) for marketing and advertising purposes related to allaboutnewport.co.uk
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What is a Cookie and how do we use them?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer, tablet or mobile hard drive. Most web browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies first party (usually low risk) cookies. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Breese Adventures Ltd, will place a cookie onto your computer or mobile device to help us ensure that as a visitor you get the best experience while using breeseadventures.co.uk.
If the cookie file is accepted, the file is stored on the user’s device and helps us analyse web traffic and allows certain web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. The cookies we use will not track your use of other websites on the internet, often referred to as tracking cookies.
We use traffic log cookies (eg: Google Analytics) to identify which pages of breeseadventures.co.uk are being used, when and how, in order to improve the service we offer both our visitors. Overall, cookies help us provide our visitors with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages they find useful and offering our members vital marketing tools such as Google Maps and YouTube videos.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
Can I request personal data you may hold on me?
Yes. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Breese Adventures, 9 Mere Close, Newport, Shropshire TF10 7SL.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question
– See more at: http://www.breeseadventures.co.uk/privacy-policy#sthash.DWkVdMLm.dpuf