We specialise in creating bespoke Charity Challenges.
We work directly with groups and Charities of all sizes to develop inspiring charity challenges for a few people to a few hundred people.
Our team are experienced fundraisers and have nearly two decades of experience in the voluntary sector, they will work with you to make sure you get the best experience possible from your events.
Here’s a list of some of our events which can be adapted to the needs of your group or charity or we can tailor an event just for you.
- Snowdon (via various/multiple routes)
- Snowdon Full Moon Treks
- Charity Walks – 1km to 100km
- National Three Peaks
- Welsh Three Peaks
- 24 Peaks in 24 Hours
- Yorkshire Three Peaks
- Wales Coast Path
What you get
- Each of your challenge events has its own designated page with a link to your own website, fundraising page or Facebook page
- We take responsibility for all the admin and booking process because we know you have other things to do
- Route planning and safety
- We will arrange transport, accommodation and food as required
- Professional guides to keep you happy, motivated and safe every step of the way
- ‘Ground’ support throughout your challenge
- Attention to detail from our experienced event management team
- Experienced fundraisers to provide advice and support in the run up to your challenge
- A named contact available on the end of the phone or email to answer any questions and provide support
- Promotion of your challenge through social media
- We can also provide support in marketing, PR and sponsorship.
We keep our costs to you as competitive as possible so that your charity gets the most out of your challenge.
If you are a charity please see our Charities page for more information.
If you are a group you can have a look at our Private Guided Walking and Tailored Adventures page for an idea of cost and other things that can be included in your challenge.
If you would prefer to join one of our large ‘open’ charity events please visit our Snowdonia Challenge or Nijmegen Marches pages.
Talk to us about your ideas!
We would love to help you choose and design your next charity challenge. Please contact Tracey with any questions and to discuss ideas.