We specialise in working directly with charities of all sizes to develop inspiring outdoor events for a few people to a few hundred people.
We want to help you provide new and inspiring opportunities for your supporters to take on challenges and enjoy a new adventure while fundraising for your charity. We specialise in UK based walking events from the extreme to those which are achievable even for beginners.
Our team are experienced fundraisers with nearly two decades of experience in the voluntary sector who can help you develop a short term, one off event or a full fundraising strategy. They will work with you to make sure your supporters get the best fundraising advice possible.
All of our events can be adapted to the needs of your charity and your supporters, or we can tailor an event just for you.
We take care of everything so you don’t have to worry!
We take very seriously our responsibility in planning and managing events which are safe as well as enjoyable. We can also provide mountain safety for your own outdoor events.
We would love to design an inspiring fundraising event or strategy for your charity. We hope the information below gives you an idea of what we do.
• Tailored events organised from beginning to end by professional and experienced event organisers
• A wide range of enjoyable events to engage and inspire your volunteers, from beginners to those wanting something more extreme
• All of our events can be tailored to the individual needs of your charity or your volunteers
• Professional guides who will make sure each volunteer is happy, motivated and safe
• The highest level of friendly customer service for both you and your volunteers
• Fundraising and market knowledge to develop tailored one off events or longer fundraising strategies just for your charity
• Experienced volunteer managers to support your volunteers in the run up to their event
• Promotion in the run up to your event and afterwards to gain the maximum impact in promoting your event, raising the profile of your charity and gaining support from a wider audience
• Designated page for your event on our website
• On-going promotion through our social media pages
• Updates on our website and social media pages before, during and after your event to gain publicity and show appreciation to your volunteers
• Promotion to our database through monthly newsletters
• Opportunities to increase fundraising income
• A range of payment options available to your volunteers
• NO upfront cost involved to your charity
We would love to discuss a brand new and unique event for your charity, or we can adapt one of these popular challenges:
• Snowdon (via various/multiple routes)
• Snowdon (moonlight /sunset/sunrise walks)
• Charity Walks – 1km to 100km
• National Three Peaks
• Welsh Three Peaks
• 24 Peaks in 24 Hours
• Yorkshire Three Peaks
• Wales Coast Path
For an example of a charity fundraising event please see our Snowdon Sunrise for Wales Air Ambulance page.
If you would like to be a Charity Partner for our mass participation event you can find out more here – The Snowdonia Challenge.
Our costs reflect our commitment to helping your charity get the maximum benefit from your event.
We work out the costs for each event on an individual basis taking into consideration a number of factors and the number of people attending. We are happy to provide examples of costs for certain events on request.
There is never any upfront costs involved for the charity. Please contact us if you’d like us to explain how this works.
We are committed to helping you inspire your supporters.
If you re stuck for new and unique fundraising ideas for your charity please Contact Us to discuss, we have lots!