Breese Adventures respects your privacy and this statement sets out how Breese Adventures uses and protects any information that you give when you use this website or make a booking.
Breese Adventures is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this statement.
The statement has been prepared in line with General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
Breese Adventures may change this statement from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your full name
- Your age and/or date of birth
- Your email address and phone number
- Business name, club, group or team name
- An Emergency Contact name and phone number
- Any Medical Information that you would like to share with us to ensure your care and needs during your event
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers and social media
Your information will be stored within these systems and in a manner which helps us to keep in contact with you with important information regarding your event and other updates we think you will be interested in.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- To send you important information and updates about your event
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our own market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
You will always be offered the option to opt-out of further marketing emails and communication sent by Breese Adventures.
Sharing your Information
In the context of participating in an event certain information such as your name, contact number and relevant medical information may be shared with a selected number of our employees, freelance staff and volunteers to ensure your safety during the event. Where possible any medical information will be shared alongside your first name and last initial and/or a ‘participant number’ rather than your full name.
When you sign up for an event linked to a particular charity or chose to support one of our charity partners we may share certain information with your chosen charity and only this charity. This will be your full name, contact number and email address only.
In the event of an emergency any relevant medical information may be shared with medical staff or emergency services.
If you have any questions about the sharing of your information please contact us.
Please be assured that Breese Adventures will not share your personal information with anyone else outside of Breese Adventures without your permission or unless they are required to do so by law.
Breese Adventures will not sell, or lease the personal data it collects during the registration and use of a customers account with third parties without the express permission of its customers, or are required by law to do so.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.